2014 – 2015 SCHOOL YEAR
Kindergarten registration is now open for children who will be five years of age before October 1, 2014 for kindergarten in September 2014.
1. Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal). Child must be 5 years of age prior to October 1, 2014.
2. Each Student must have a physical examination and provide examination documentation within 30 days upon enrollment/entry into school.
3. Complete immunization against D.P.T. (a series of four (4), with one (1) of the doses given on or after their 4th birthday, or any five (5) doses given at appropriate intervals).
4. Complete immunization against Polio (three (3) doses, with one (1) dose given on or after their 4th birthday, or any four (4) doses given at appropriate intervals).
5. MMR/Measles, Mumps and Rubella: 2 doses of a measles-containing vaccine to be given on or after 1st birthday. First MMR given on or after 1 year of age followed by measles-containing vaccine, with vaccine doses separated by at least one month. Laboratory evidence of immunity is acceptable in lieu of receiving the second dose of measles, mumps or rubella vaccine.
6. Hepatitis B Vaccine (a series of three (3) doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or any vaccine combination containing the Hepatitis B virus).
7. One dose of the Varicella vaccine on or after their 1st birthday or proof of disease immunity is required prior to entering Kindergarten or 1st Grade.
8. Doctor’s or Health Department Certificate is required as written proof that the above are completed.
Please bring immunization records, current physical examination, proof of residence (mortgage statement, rental agreement, current tax or utility bill) and child’s birth certificate at the time of registration. State Law prohibits the acceptance of any child who does not meet these requirements prior to the first day of entering school in September.
To print kindergarten registration, please see pdf file below.